B&W or Colour; That is the question...

Heading in to town the other day, I decided to take my camera with me having just bought a polarising filter for my beautiful 45mm lens. Sitting at the bus stop waiting for the mundane feeling of handing over my change for a single fair, I had about a 15 minute period to chill out.

After tilting my head back in exasperation at the wait I was about to undertake, I thought wow, trees are cool as hell, looking up the branches and greenness of the new sprung leaves on the overhanding arms of this tree reaching over the bench I was sat on with my house mate.

Once home, I wen to edit these photos, and I can't decide on black and white or colour, the tale that never seems to end in the world of photography. Potential to use these photos on the website I had just created however was high, and taking into consideration the theme of which I used, baring in mind I am a fantasy photographer, the dilemma of black and white or colour was ever persistent.




Comments