6 Month Hiatus

So, after taking a personal break from university, work and all things stress, I have decided to take the  dive back into the deep, dark world of education. Due to unfortunate circumstances, my deadlines and presentations have been extended, meaning my graduation has been put off for another year.

This is a small sacrifice to take as consequence. Not only have I started writing my dissertation and creating my website, but I have been taking my camera out when leaving the house. This is an attempt to get myself back into the habit of not feeling overwhelmed by my career, its never ending hours and the pit of a 6000 word dissertation I not only have to write, but also decide the concept and content.

So hey, here's to the next year of my life and working hard to get myself together. Cheers.

Comments